Historical Monuments of Uzbekistan
Monuments in Tashkent
- Abulkasym Madrassah (1850)
- Architectural Complex Zengi-Ata (XIV-XX c.)
- Ensemble Khazret Imam (XVI c.)
- Barak-Khan Madrassah (XVI c.)
- Mosque Jami (XV-XIX c.)
- Madrassah Kukeldash (XVI c.)
Monuments in Samarkand
- Registan Square (XV-XVII cc.)
- Shakhi-Zinda Complex (XIV-XV cc.)
- Gur-Emir Mausoleum (XV c.)
- Bibi-Khanim Mosque (XV c.)
- Ulugbek’s Observatory (XV c.)
- Afrasiab Museum
- Khazrat-Khizr Mosque
- Mausoleum of Daniel
- Ruhabad Mausoleum (14th c.)
Monuments in Bukhara
- Ark fortress (XI-XX cc.)
- Bala-Hauz ensemble (the beginning of the XVIII-XX cc.)
- Mausoleum of the Samanids (the IX-X cc.)
- Chasma-Ayub Mazar (1380 or 1385)
- Madrassah of Abdulla-khan (1596/98)
- Madrassah of Madariy-khan (1556/57)
- Baland Mosque - (the beginning of the XVI c.)
- Gaukushon Ensemble (Mosque, Minaret, Madrassah) (XVI c.)
- Hanaka of Zainutdin-Hadji (1555)
- Pai-Kalyan Ensemble (XII-XIV cc.)
- Kukeldash Madrassah (1568/69)
- Madrasse of Nadira-Divan-bigi (1620)
- Madrassah of Ulugbek (1417)
- Madrassah of Abdulaziz-khan (1652)
- Mausoleum of Saifetdin Boharziy (the second half of the XIII-XIV cc.)
- Mausoleum of Bayan Kulikhan (the 2 half of the XIV c., XV or XVI c.)
- The out-of-town Mosque Namazgoh the (XII-XVI cc.)
- Hanaka Faizabad (1598/99)
- Chor-Minor Madrassah (1807)
- Chor-Bakr necropolis
Monuments in Shakhrisabz
- Ak-saray Palace
- Kok Gumbaz
Monuments in Termez
Historical monuments of Termez
- Kampir-Tepa fortress of Greek Bactrian period (IV c.- II c. BC.).
- Old Termez ancient Settlement - 18 km to the north of Termez.
Monuments of Buddhism:
- Kara-Tepe Monastery (II – IV c. AD.)
- Fayaz-Tepe Monastery (I – III c. AD.)
- Zurmala Tower (I – II c. AD.)
Monuments of Muslim culture:
- Chor Sutun Mosque and Minaret (XIX c. – XI c.).
- Kyrk-Kyz (out-of-town Palace Country Estate) (IX c. – XIV c.)
- Palace of Termez rulers (XI c. – XII c.).
- Architectural Complex of Khakimi Termezi (X c. – XV c.).
- Architectural Ensemble Sultan-Saodat (X c. – XVIII c.).
- Kokidora - Mausoleum - Khanaka (XVI c.)
Monuments of Khiva
- Mosque and Madrassah of Said-bey (the end of the XVIII c. the beginning of the XIX c.);
- Madrassah of Allakulikhan (1834/35).
- Madrassah of Kutlug-Murad-inak (1804/12).
- Madrassah of Abdulla-khan (1865).
- Tash-hauli (the palace of Allakulikhan) (1830/36).
- Ak Mosque (1832/42).
- Djuma Mosque and Minaret (1788/89).
- Mausoleum of Said Alautdin (XIV c.).
- Madrassah of Muhammad Amin Khan (1851/52).
- Kalta-Minor Minaret (1855).
- Kunya-Ark (1868/88).
- Minaret of Tura-Murad-Tur (1888).
- Madrassah of Muhammad Rakhim khan (1871).
- Madrassah of Shirgazikhan (1718/20).
- Baglandy Mosque (XIX c.)
- Madrassah of Arab khan (1838).
- Mausoleum of Allaudin sheikh who died in 1303, in 1825 the building was thoroughly rebuilt.
- Complex of Pakhlavan Makhmud: Mausoleum (1830), cult buildings the XIX c. - the beginning of the XX c., burial site of khan family.
- Islam-hadji Madrassah and Minaret (1908-10).
- Madrassah of Khodjamberdy-bey (1834).
- Madrassah and Minaret of Bikadjan-bek (1894).
- Ata-Darvoza Gate (XIX c.)
- Kosh-Darvoza Gate (XIX c.)
- Walls of Ichan-Kafa (XVIII c.-XIX c.).
Monuments of Fergana
Monuments of Kokand
- Architectural complex Djami Mosque and Minaret (1814-1817)
- Architectural complex Dahman-Shakhon (beg. of XIX c.)
- Palace of Khudoyar-khan, Architectural Complex (1863-70)
- Gishtlik Mosque (1913)
- Kamol-Kazy Madrassah (the middle of the XIX c.)
- Mulkabad Mosque (1913)
- Miyen-Hazrat Madrassah (the end of the XVIII c.)
Monuments of Rishtan
- Djanahabad Mosque (1912)
- Hadja llgar Mosque (the beginning of the XX c.)
Monuments of Margilan
- Complex of pir Saddyk (the middle of the XVIII c.)
- Madrassah of Said Ahmad Hadja (the beginning of the XIX c.)
- Toron bazar Mosque (the end of the XIX c.)
- Chakar (Sholdirma) Mosque (1911)
- Mausoleum of Hadja Magiz (the 1st half of the XVIII c.)
Monuments of Kuva
- The ancient Settlement Kuva (the I – VIII c.)
- Home of Zainitdin-bey (the end of the XIX c.)